Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Three Cheers!!

Today was the best day I've had in a while. Three cheers for the following:

  1. I got to come home three hours before my normal shift ends. That means time with my family and (hopefully) to bed at a decent hour.
  2. I tried sushi today for the first time and I loved it! We had lunch at a place called Simply Sushi in Salt Lake City and it was fantastic. I can't wait to take my husband there-- he's never tried it before, either! :)
  3. I found my iPod!! I shut the back door of the van for my daughter and glanced down at the space next to the driver's seat (where I looked before, for the record) and THERE IT WAS!! The gremlins have retreated, the poltergeist been vanquished and the stars are back in alignment. As I had visualized myself doing an extreme happy dance, complete with joyous squealing, this is exactly what happened, much to the embarrassment of my 17 year old son. "Mom! Stop! Mom! Get in the van! You're killing me, Mom!" Ha ha, then I laughed my head off all the way home. My son is so funny, and I am truly overjoyed at finding my iPod. It's just a thing, I know, but it's my favorite thing, so I'm very, very happy. And relieved. 
This was me:

Or maybe THIS:


No comments: